Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Anime Ink That Pops

Anime Ink That Pops 3 days 22 hours ago #155758

  • Zolac
  • Zolac's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Posts: 147
  • Karma: 1
What's up everyone, just wanted to share a quick review. I'm a huge anime fan and always wanted a tattoo that captured that style without looking cheesy. I found a studio that actually specializes in anime tattoos, which is surprisingly hard to find. The result was incredible, with vibrant colors and clean lines. If you're looking for a specialist, I strongly recommend you head over to https://atelieritattoo.com/. They have a team of experienced artists who understand the nuances of this style. The shop itself is really welcoming and clean. I was nervous at first, but they made me feel comfortable right away. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. If you're in New Jersey, don't sleep on this place. Best of luck with your own ink, everyone.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 3.264 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum